There’s some interesting stuff coming out of the Occupy movement. Found this today on the Internet
1. We admitted we were powerless over Capitalism – that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that the power of the people could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of the people as we began to understand them.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of Capitalism and our relationship to it.
5. Admitted to the people, to ourselves and another human being the exact nature of our delusions.
6. Were entirely ready to work with the people and remove all the effects of delusion.
7. Humbly worked with the people to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through struggle and dialog to improve our conscious contact with the people, struggling only for the knowledge of their needs and the power to fulfill them.
12. Having had a social awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to others and to practice these principles in all our affairs.